Friday, August 4, 2017

Quake Vision


Original AirDate: 11-18-15
   7:52

In my vison, when I first saw this I thought it was ood because we saw who did it and 
ok fine somebody hit the pole then I'm thinking ok this is gonna fall. But what struck
me oddest right then and there I was triggered with a vison. Because after the big quake
this is how everything looked and it's like all of this is flattened. That pole every time we walk
here reminds that its an inevitability. 

I'Ve been warning a lot of people. And I guess that anybody would know that we are gonna 
have major quake in this area it's just the way it is. No one needs to be clairvoyant or
psychic Imnot any of those things but I just don't think the severity of what ive seen in 
my visions in penetrating in anybody's heads because we did get through the Northridge quake.
I wasn't here I was in Vegas with my family. But just because one was lived through and
survived thankfully and gratefully, we can't let that build up a haughtiness or
pridefullness in our spirit you have to be prepared.

I just have this feeling because of what Ive seen in my vision that this is just not going
to be a severe quake, I keep seeing...  I hear people saying, "It wasn't supposed to be like
this." and I think it was over a 7.3 magnitude but it's the way it was shaking too and how
close to the surface it is going to be. There's just a lot of factors innvolved. Watch out for
the firehydrant. So that's what concerns me: Is that just because one quake was survived
...but remember all the damage. Again I wasn't here but we felt it in Vegas. It was pretty
severe there even, the damage that was done. I just want everyone to be safe. I don't want
anyone to get hurt and I wanna make sure that people know.

I hope that post serves as a reminder. That wasn't created by a quake someone ran into that
thing which is scary enough. You can see how out of place it is. If you turn the lense that
way I mean look at that it's really creepy looking to have something that you  normally see 
standing almost perfectly errect--not. It's very disconcerting. But everything was like that.
Everything was gone, reduced to rubble. And I'm on my knees. This is why I keep saying it
alarms me to know where I am in my vision after it happens and I'm on my knees and I'm saying,
"They didn't listen I tried to warn them and no one listened to me." 

I don't know why I have these visions. I hate them. THere's some things I'd rather not see.
And really the strange...I don't know if it's irony or not, I'm losing my vision yet I can 
see this stuff clearly. What is that. It's like my life and the journeys I've been on would
make one hell of a film. I don't know what this means, I just want people to be safe and
careful. But yeah it's a very strange, surreal thing.

Be safe everybody, please. Be thoughtful. Think about your surroundings, know where the
exits are. My dad ingrained that in my head. Have a plan. Be wise. Be prepared. I think
most catastrophies that do happen not that they could be avoided but I think they could
be less severe if people were prepared.

I want to be 100% wrong with this vision I don't want to be on my knees in the rubble
practically screaming, "They wouldn't listen." Even my worst enemies I wouldn't want to
have this happen to them. I mean my heart hurts any time anyone is hurt in any way. It
just puts everything into perspective. I'm told by so many of my mentors, they say, "You have
gifts that you should be grateful for you should be thankful for." I always tell them the
same thing: If you saw them the way I did I don't think you would be grateful for them I think
you would run for the hills and beg whoever: God - demons, I don't know you'd beg whoever to take 
them away from you. I appreciate the heads up but they're just so dramatic and graphic and I cant
escape them because they're right there right in front of me.

It's not like I'm thinking them up I'll just be walking like when I saw that lamp post bent
like that. I was just walking and I saw the whole thing - the earthquake. YOu know it just
hits me like that. I was thinking that much except trying to see where I'm walking. Anyhow take
everything for what you will. But if I'm even slightly right guys please be prepared. Know this comes
from a place of love and not condemnation in any way shape or form. I don't know how anyone
could read condemnation in that. Im just trying to give you a heads up.


All right that's all-love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment