Thursday, August 3, 2017

Autumn Joy


Do you feel the briskness in the air? Isn't it beautiful? Oh my gosh this is like...
look at how magnificent that is. I don't know if the video can pick it up. Can you see
that? It's so glorious. This reminds when I was back east with my mom and she would take
us to the pumpkin farm. It was in the Catskills upstate New York and it'd be cold like it
is today. This is crazy this is California, Los Angeles, winter type day. 

Let's go over here. I want to find more leaves let's go back over here. This makes me feel
like I did when I was a little girl. She'd sayd, "Noelle slow down." I would run, I just loved to run.
I didn't know where I was going I just wanted to feel like I was free like I was flying.

These have just fallen from the tree you can tell by their color, they're pretty damp. They
haven't been given enough time to fall from the tree. They should be this beautiful red,
burgundy color. I think it's getting too cold too quickly the weather keeps bouncing back and
forward and it's confusing the trees. Oh here's one. This is pretty close. This is beautiful.
And it feels so good. 

What I find amazing is that we're seeing the signs of a life cycle. This is the autumn of the
life cycle. It gives back to the earth so then it can nurture it and prepare the soil so then
when spring comes it keeps the ground warm, and it keeps the seeds warm so that when spring 
comes the fruit from the seeds will grow.

One of my favorite times of the year is autumn because this is when we can harvest the fruits
of our labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment