Saturday, August 5, 2017

Happy Valentine’s Day


For the hearing impaired. We have included a transcript
Noelle Notes 2-14-16
4:36
Transcribed by Jay K.
Hey beautiful. I hope everyone is doing very well today. And I’m still sick. Nothing to
be worried about though. I know a couple of you got worried “You’re sick again, Noelle,
what’s wrong did you go to the hospital?” It’s not that kind of sick, it’s just a stupid
cold thing. I’m working on building up my immune system, so until I get it down it’s gonna
be bumpy. So, this was just a bump and yeah I don’t feel too good but nothing like last
time. This is pretty minor in comparison. I just need to get over it. It’s just a head
sinus thing, well you know how you feel when you get sick, kinda icky, but this too shall
pass. It’s not holding me back from dancing, teaching and whatever I have to do.
I do have to go to sleep pretty early but, it’s all ok. Let’s see, well Happy Valentines
Day, that is tomorrow, although by the time this video goes up it may actually be 1 in the
morning so if it is Happy Valentines Day to you. And go squeeze your beloved, and you know
what, if you don’t have the special partner in your life that’s ok, cause you know I’m sure
you have siblings, parents, somebody you love. Valentines Day doesn’t always have to be for
lovers. It can be for just people who love each other. Friends. You know. It’s just fun.
We have a special lover’s surprise for you guys. My husband and I did a beautiful photoshoot
today. And I promised I would share some really interesting little cheats that you can do
for gifts and it doesn’t cost anything really. If you have a camera and you have somebody
who’s half way decent at photography you can do an incredible photoshoot. If you know
anything about lighting you really can do a lot of graet and creative things. So, we went
at it today and we gave each other some really special Valentines Day gifts by doing that.
And when times are tough that’s what you do, right. You make a moment. Happy Valentines Day.
Please do know that everything and anything that you may see us do, we don’t spend a fortune on
anything.
I don’t want to give you guys the wrong idea, not that we’re cheap, but we do have to be
very, very frugal with our income. So we do our best to find ways like for Valentines Day,
we did something that cost us nothing at all, but we were able to produce really beautiful
photos and I can’t wait to show them, share them to you all. I think you’ll like them a lot.
So why not take this opportunity to get with your friends or your loved ones, or your lover or
whoever it is and celebrate Valentines Day in a special way. Make somebody a special video,
take pictures, make a day of it. A beautiful photoshoot right?
So thank you all very much for your support and your love. I hope I give an ounce of that back to you.
THis is one of our props. Amazing. I love fabric, right? You know that by now. This is one of the
things I utilized in our photoshoot. I think you’ll like how we used it. So many blessings to
you, stay safe, keep spreading the love. Happy Valentines Day. Sending my love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment