Saturday, September 19, 2020

Noelle Rose Andressen-Kale pike jump
Noelle Rose Andressen-Kale (c) 2020
Drink Me
A Truth or Dare - Ask Alice
written by Noelle Rose Andressen-Kale (c) 2020
photo right taken by Jay Kenneth "Breaking Bondages". All photos copyright Rubans Rouges Dance (c) 2020

This is a bit of a personal cryptic entry, a journal entry, one that reflects upon my given circumstances and where I find myself. I also seem to be in the swarm of code names that I am referred to as. I use Dance Warrior; some use the Rose, butterfly, the sly cat, “The Redhead”, the lioness, tiger eyes, or Scheherazade the story telling truth sayer; the Mermaid; Dorothy even; while others signal with Ophelia and failed pushing that one upon me because I rebelled against it hard when “they” hoped for my submission and death, I refused to be cast in that role-I am much too strong for that nonsense; all of them and none of them is me - that’s how I see it. I refuse to be categorized or filed in a stereotypical enslavement. Sometimes it’s different for different days, but truly I’m Noelle Rose, a well adjusted human being that loves people and loves to dance. Pretty simple, really.

What is logic? What is sanity? What happens when sanity and logic shows up in the middle of chaos?

Besides “the Grand Illusionists” using third parties yelling off with her head - Victory is what happens.


Noelle Rose Andressen-Kale professional dancer, ballet, modern, contemporary Rubans Rogues Dance
And then there’s Alice. This is the one they fear most. When Alice shows up, chaos fears the sanity she brings. It's also called Truth.

I have never read the Alice book series. I’m personally cracking it open right now. I know very little about it except there was a cartoon Alice in Wonderland and a few renditions of the stories. I know there’s songs and videos and other artistic derivatives of the literature works. There’s many hint drops in our world about Alice and the chess game. I also inadvertently created several dance works and writings with these themes not realizing how closely related it was to reality or the appearance of reality or my reluctant reality. As I kept creating and speaking and writing about my personal truth, the enemy revealed itself from dark corners to let me know “they” were there. I was no longer under the radar but broadcasting loudly and appearing in such a way that “they” took notice.

When the figurative Alice shows up; Alice gets screwed with. A complete mind-f***. In modern times Jedi Mind Trick is used and often I wonder if Lucas was conveying a message of how “they” do certain things to influence and control people and situations. Only the strong minded survive, Lucas knew this. Interesting who bought his brand. Forced force?

Alice in wonderland reached out her hand, and found an entirely different world than what she thought and believed in. Personally, I was not trying to reach for anything accept my life and my dreams. While I saw hints out of the corner of my eyes, and signs of something very disturbing going on around me, God had a way of guiding me to be strong to reveal things like my Red Ribbons®. It seems my reachings got too close to the truth in our world and “they” did not like that. The light I shined got too bright and it frightened “them” for it jeopardized their entire existence that “they” fiendishly enjoyed for far too long.

Noelle Rose Andressen-Kale dancer, ballet, modern, contemporary Rubans Rogues Dance

Who’s “they”? I would like to know too. I always like to know who “they” are. I would like to face these invisible enemies in the courtroom of logic and sanity. They would lose. They will lose.

As I recently began reading the Looking Glass and researched the symbolism, I’ve come to understand that Alice brings sanity into the chaos and wins the illogical with logic, dare I say some love too. Her life hangs in the limbs and in jeopardy because she fears nothing and speaks truth, maybe it’s her innocence, but she does have her own pentameter of logical chaos, and that shows a mature innocence that overcomes fear.


Personally, I’m not afraid of them. They’re just a deck of cards, waiting to be played or tossed out. I can size up my giants and reduce them to the Lilliputians that they are. They’re cowards that use third parties to do their dirty work and puppet from afar. They pick on the likes of princesses and lovers, sweetness and genuine hearts unless “they” think your are vetted and wear the mark of blonde, red shoes, or other things that say you’re in the club and working the ladder. Who’s she with? Was the muttering under their breath as I rose in my efforts to be successful. Little did I know that I accidentally had the right appearance that protected me from being ‘fresh meat’ for a time. They want to get something on you so they can leverage against you and hold you in check. Never let them get anything on you and if they do, publicize it, embrace it and show how you overcame it. It’s your narrative - narrate. Alice fearlessly did.

But: Why should she even fear anything? It’s only a chess game, yes? And all the world is a stage.

(We may be finding out how on point this statement is and always has been. We have evidence of bad actors in our world in more ways than one. Bad Actors meaning: people cast as professionals in our real world time by “the corporation”. They are controlled to do the bidding of “the corporation”, they are vetted into the network of their people even if they have to take tests and have no aptitude to pass these tests. Fear not; bad actors are “passed”. That means you and I can know more than a cop or an attorney because they didn’t legitimately pass the tests. They’re also used as a control mechanism to keep people “the corporation” targets as a threat to their existence under control. Often they will be suppressed or oppressed their entire lives unless an Alice shows up to set it all straight.)

Noelle Rose Andressen-Kale dancer, ballet, modern, contemporary Rubans Rogues Dance

It’s a world created by “the corporation” with no rules, no logic, just inflamed demented desire to overlord the world any way it can. One day the rules say a pawn can move ten spaces at a time, then next day it can’t move at all. In a world with no rules, no logic, no law, how can anyone be safe? How does one win? How does one play the game and live to tell the tale? Maybe someday soon I will tell you how.

Every generation prays and awaits the redeemer (lower case “r”), the one that sets people free. Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Esther, Old Testament Joseph in the Biblical sense; then modern day redeemers (not Savior lest I belittle our Lord) Abraham Lincoln (although we’ve been thinking about this one a lot lately, not sure what to think but there’s something to this beyond what we’ve been told); George Washington, and you can make your own list and follow this train of thought.

Literature has displayed the arrival of the redeemer in Frodo; the children in Narnia Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter (didn’t they freeze in this); Dorothy who unveils the Great Oz (didn’t they fall asleep in the poppy fields), there was plenty of times in which beloved characters set the example of being the reluctant but necessary hero. I like to be the strong, female protagonist whenever I portray a role, not realizing that is more like me than anything else. Sure there are tears at times, but it’s just my heart revving up for the battle.

These redeemers never go it alone. They always have their Samwise with them. Moses had Aaron and Hur to hold up his arms when he grew tired. Dorothy had her beloved TinMan, StrawMan, and Lion with her on her sojourn. They’re never alone and they’re just as important. The one cannot exist without the other because they all have their facet in which they’re sharpened for and keyhole in which they are placed. The supporting characters always have their hurdles to overcome as well and endears the reader to them. They also have frailties like the hero. The Mad Hatter driven mad by the mercury lined hat. As a aside: Is this the crap being dumped into our air that goes to the brain. Is this what’s feeding our heads? More on this sooner than later. As I’ve stated in my books, my son is my Samwise, everything I want to be as a person is in him. He is a good person and my best friend. When I grew weary on my travels, he was there to lift me up and place my feet on sturdy ground.

But what about those waiting for an Alice? Waiting for someone to be brave enough or sane enough to stand up and say: “Enough”. One thing is certain, she’s the reluctant heroine that just happens to find herself in such a predicament where she has no other choice but to save the day because her own life depends upon it. It’s a forced choice because the alternative is death in more ways than one. I always choose life. “They” know it. “They’ve” always known it because “they” even listened to my most intimate moments of prayers.

Noelle Rose Andressen-Kale dancer, ballet, modern, contemporary Rubans Rogues Dance
Am I the reluctant one? Was Alice reluctant? No one can decide to be an Alice, it just happens because one is compelled to tell the truth & set things right and restore order to chaos. I’m not sure I know what to think about any of it, except that I know what the right thing for me to do. I need to stand up and speak up so that what happened to me doesn’t ever happen to anyone else again. I find myself in my predicament because those that came before me either failed or never even tried. All these years and no one did anything except place hint drops in their artwork and they had ample time and resources to speak up as I have. Too many were waiting for their Alice to show up and set things right and no one showed up. I figured with all I found out and all that I am equipped with, which isn’t much, I needed to do something without trying to be anything more than what I am: Noelle Rose.

I love our world, our country and its people. I’m not too keen on those in our country causing me problems, but who would appreciate having their bodies broken in 2 major car wrecks, being stalked, listened to by evil people who steal my conversations for media content, steal my intellectual property, use my likeness without permission, steal permission by misusing and transferring old release forms, test harmful toxins and products on my family and I, euthanize my family, control my life, and well you know the rest. Someone is doing this. “They” are doing this. “They” need to stop. “They” will stop because I demand it and will make it happen.

How many Alice’s have there been? There’s only one Alice. And she wins. She wins. I will win. My father taught me how to play chess.

Noelle Rose Andressen-Kale dancer, ballet, modern, contemporary Rubans Rogues Dance

Check Mate.

I really just want to love on people, dance and do all that I do without crazy people trying to kill me or other people. Well maybe I do want more than that. I really want my Freedom. I also need to currently just work on getting President Trump to help us finish this and finish well. If he doesn’t win, if I don’t win, we all may be lost. Yes, it’s that dire. I'll be writing more about this topic, it intrigues me to no end. I loathe it make no mistake about that, but consequently I have no choice but to save my life and incidentally, it may as well save yours. XOXO

Help me b-fly. “Freedom!” Do you remember? I was trying to tell you something. We really needed just to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment